As a small business owner, there are many things you should consider when putting together your new website. Here are a few things you should consider:
- Who are the people that are going to be coming to my website?
- What is the primary thing I want visitors to do on my website?
- What is good about my competitors’ websites?
- What information could I put on my site that would be valuable to my customers?
- What reasons can I give people for coming to my site?
- How am I going to track my visitors?
- How am I going to advertise my website?
Once you have a great looking, affordable website, these are the types of questions that you need to start asking yourself. These questions will help you start you down the path of figuring out how you can maximize the effectiveness of your website and use it to turn visitors into customers and customers into repeat-customers. Over the next few weeks, we will explore these questions in more detail so that you please stay tuned. Also, feel free to leave any questions or feedback in the comment section below so we can be sure to address any other questions you have!